“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, governments and NGO's we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
To know more about us check our website.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
Are you a self motivated, highly ambitious person driven by achieving sales targets? Do you have a passion for building long-term relationships with customers, experience selling SaaS products and perhaps even experience from working with government agencies and NGO's. Then we have an opportunity for you!
In this role, you are responsible for managing and growing our sales pipeline to achieve the sales targets. You will work to create new business opportunities for Addressya with both private companies as well as government agencies and other authorities in Rwanda. Data is your best friend and you will keep on top of the numbers.
To succeed and thrive in the role, it is important that you are inspiring, fearless and engaging as a person. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy a varied challenging job and like to get results. Furthermore you understand customer needs and show solutions based on that.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients
- Establish new business opportunities
- Create, develop and maintain business relationships with customers and partners
- Present, introduce and demo Addressya's solutions
- Responsible for the entire sales process
- Professional and relationship-creating customer service that strengthens the company's business. You also ensure that customers grow with Addressya
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies
Skills and requirements
- Experience in complex selling with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in selling SaaS or other technical solutions
- Documented success in driving sales and results
- Minimum of two years of sales experience
- Setting ambitious targets, delivering timely results, and following up on key indicators of success
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Relevant University Education
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
How to apply
To apply to this position just click the "apply" button and follow a few simple steps to register. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in and the position can be filled before the closing date of this post.
We look forward to reading your application!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the role please reach out to Alisha, email@example.com