“Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a digital addressing platform that was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses. Our mission is to improve access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through good quality addressing. We are a female-founded Swedish tech company with local offices in Uganda, Rwanda and South Africa.
Read more at addressya.com
Who we are looking for
Are you a self motivated, highly ambitious person capable of driving sales targets and achieving sales goals? Do you have a proven track record of driving and creating impact for a tech startup? Then you are probably the one we are looking for!
We also believe you have a competitive personality, you are brave enough to take on the impossible and thrive upon achieving targets. You know stepping outside of your comfort zone is a natural route to growth.
You enjoy complex selling and have experience of building and keeping long term relations with clients in corporate businesses, government agencies and NGOs.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead generation and prospecting a solid pipeline of companies at the forefront of digitalisation in Uganda
- Create value for Addressya and our clients by guiding them to relevant solutions and identifying new business segments and opportunities
- Use digital tools and social media to create inbound leads and build the brand
- Ensure an excellent experience for our customers throughout the sales process
- Expert presentations, pitches and demos of the Addressya Digital Platform and the Addressya Products
- Transparent and valuable reporting on KPIs, pipeline and sales progress
Skills and requirements:
- Documented experience in complex and consultative selling towards top level management (director level)
- Minimum 1 years experience in selling SaaS and/or technical solution
- Documented success in driving sales targets and achieving results
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Result and impact oriented
- Background from working in a call centre or doing cold calling
- Experience in prospecting clients through Linkedin and similar social media platforms and have an understanding of social selling
You have a growth mindset and a clear understanding of your contribution to a startup that is in the process of proving themselves in the operating markets.
Working at Addressya
At Addressya you get a chance to work with a meaningful mission and help create positive change. We build our teams with “team makers'' who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole.
We believe in deliberate execution, keeping ourselves and our colleagues accountable and we believe in rewarding impact. This is a place to grow your experience and your career.
What we offer
This is a full time position on a consultancy basis contract. The salary is partly fixed and partially based on performance and paid out in commission according to our company policy. You will be based at our local Office in Kampala and work on a team with sales and marketing officers and report to our Country Manager in Uganda.
Being a part of Addressya means that you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge since we provide training and insights to all our employees through The Addressya Academy. We offer all our employees opportunities to advance in our organisation based on skills, passion and performance.